Publish0x: Never Write on this website, You will lose everything

An honest review and the worst experience with Publish0x

Created byAuthor

Publish0x is a writing platform for crypto bloggers mostly. But it also allows writing on other topics. If you ever visit that website it will look attractive for the writers, it shows the amount of earning publicly on every single article.

For the regular writers, it is too easy to get approved as an author of Publish0x. if you apply there as an author and show your contents as proof then you will immediately get approved. Well, the Publish0x pays to the author in cryptocurrency. Therefore all your payments will be done through the ethereum crypto wallet. if you are familiar with cryptocurrency transactions then you know well about the payment process.

Now let's talk about my experiences a few days ago I have applied to become an author on Publish0x. And got approved within an hour as I am a regular writer on medium.

So, after approval, I have started writing on publish0x. Per day Publish0x has a post publishing limit. You will not be able to publish more than 2 articles per day. After publishing my first content that was one of my poems, within 10 minutes my poem earned $0.02. Well, everything is alright. Then I have posted my 2nd post that earned $0.10 within a few hours.

Earlier I didn’t know that there are post publishing limits per day. I wrote 3rd article and tried to post it but it showed I have crossed the daily post limit. And the message also tells that if you need an upper post limit then you may email the support team.

I emailed them asking for the upper post limit. They replied that they will be in touch within a few days and increase the posted limit for me. After that every day I have posted two contents and a few days later, in the morning when I logged into the Publish0x dashboard the post-writing section has been missing.

Then I checked my email, I have received two emails and they showed these messages.

Screenshot from Author's Email

Screenshot from Author's Email

Well, I appreciate that my content quality was bad and for this reason, they have taken my authorship. It was alright. I had no problem with that. But the most shocking that that found while I was checking my banned articles.

Among the six articles I have written three articles have been banned. One is for the poor quality and the other two were for plagiarism.

I was just shocked after seeing that your content has been banned for plagiarism. Then I checked my content in the plagiarism detector and found only one website where my content has got 100% copied. Even the single emojis I have used on my content are similar. The website is Coinup24

After this when I have visited that website there I saw the article has been published 22 hours ago and my article I have published 23 hours ago on Publish0x. Take a good look at the below screenshots that I have taken.


Screenshot from Author


Screenshot from Author

Now tell me, how the hell did I copy the article which has been published an hour later? And the Publish0x thought that I did a copy from that website. And that’s why my content has been banned from there. The other article which was also banned for plagiarism was the same case as this.

One thing I have noticed about this website is Coinup24. All of the content they publish is from Publish0x. Most of the contents that have been published within 24 hours on Publish0x articles were found on Coinup24.

Then is there any reason that I should keep my other contents on publish0x? I lost my authorship by false judgment. I lost my earnings. So why should I keep my other contents? It’s better to delete everything.

Well sad for you, you will not find any option out there where you can delete your account, not even your post once you have lost your authorship. But there is a way to delete everything, if you request them they will delete your publish0x account.

Now suggestion for the writers never write on that platform. You never know when you gonna lose your authorship. If you think you will earn a lot of money from that website then you are wrong. As a new writer, you will never earn more than $15 in a month from there. How hard you ever try but you will never make more than that.

It’s better not to waste your time and effort on a platform like those that even misjudge the authors and remove everything without a single notice. Utilizing your writings on personal blogs will be a better option than this publish0x.

Thanks for reading.

Comments